When You Choose R.A.M. Transport
With R.A.M. Transport you are working with a partner who has been in business since 2004. In addition our family owned and managed team has over 35 years of automobile transport and logistics experience. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded with the federal government as an automobile transport broker.
Effective Pricing vs. Lowest Quoted Price
As with any product or service, you get what you pay for. With R.A.M. Transport you will always receive a fair, yet effective price to accomplish your shipping goals.
New and Used Car Dealer Services
When you choose R.A.M. Transport to handle your shipping needs, you can consider it done. We will assign a team member to your order and keep you informed throughout the process. From scheduling a pre-qualified carrier to pick up your vehicle to a post delivery call to complete your order.
Motorcycles, Boats, Recreational Vehicles and Power Sports
At R.A.M. Transport we have over 20 years experience shipping almost anything on wheels. We understand that most boats, RV’s motorcycles and powersport vehicles require special equipment trailers due to their dimensions. When scheduling a pre-qualified carrier to transport your toy, you can rest assured that the job will get done right in a timely manner.
Helpful Hints for First Time Shippers
- Choose the right company to handle the process for you.
- Never choose a company based on price alone, the lowest price almost never equals the right company for the job.
- Take time to read the frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
- Make sure that your car is clean when the driver arrives, so that he can do a proper inspection.
- Make sure that you or an agent for you is present at the pick up and delivery location’s to sign the driver’s paperwork.
- It is ok to put a few of your things in the trunk of your car, but no more than 75 lbs. And never leave anything of value in your car as personal belongings are not covered on trucker’s cargo insurance policy.